Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, CO

Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, CO

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friday

Well, it is looking more and more like Friday will be the birthday of the baby. Hopefully when they induce me that morning it doesn't take more than 24 hours!! We have been instructed to be there at 6 am, not eating or drinking anything after midnight, and be ready for induction. I am soo ready-although I am really really scared and nervous at the same time. I think I would rather just be surprised, waking up in a puddle of water and rushing to the hospital--this way I would have less time to actually think about the reality of things.

Either way, I know everything will be just fine, I am ready to meet this little one inside of me!

1 comment:

Kris, Staci, & Marley said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope everything goes great. Keep us informed.