Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, CO

Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, CO

Monday, November 15, 2010

UPDATE



I know it has been FOREVER since I have written here. I seem to be so crazy busy with mothering Jaxcynn and being a full-time student that any spare time is just spent enjoying my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G little girl. She is such a great kid, and even though she throws fits regularly when she doesn't get her way, she quickly follows them up with kisses and "wove you". She knows how to steal my heart!!

Most of you probably know that Hansel Baby #2 is on the way, due to arrive sometime in early February. The official due date is Feb. 13th, however since Jax was a whoppin' 10 pounds at 41 weeks, Dr. Costa is going to keep a closer eye on this one towards the end and probably induce by 39 weeks. I am perfectly okay with this plan!!

Brett is currently working in Stockton, KS, a little over 6 hours from home. With winter coming on we are hoping to get this job wrapped up soon! Jax and I stay at my parent's house when we are back (which has been a lot lately) and we will be there quite a bit in the coming months with doctor appointments every other week! It seems like we just found out we were expecting and now there are only 13 short weeks left to prepare for another child. I have to be completely honest and say that the thought of being a mommy of 2 scares me to death! I am afraid I won't be able to handle it at times, but other times, Jax kisses my belly, says "bebe", and reassures my assumption that she will be the best big sister a kid could ever ask for.

Well, this is what is new with us, hope you enjoy the update and although the pictures aren't brand new they are newer than the ones that are on here now. Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment:

Bob Hansel said...

Dr. Costa at Heartland? She delivered Jett :)